Better Hope Addiction Recovery – Call (757) 505-7102 Now!
Drug addiction can make anyone feel hopelessly trapped and cornered, as though the pain will never cease. Our treatment center in the Chesapeake, VA area knows that it isn’t true and wants to extend a helping hand to addicts who want free themselves from the indignity and pessimism that drug dependency thrives on. Just like Herpes, alcohol and drug addiction has been scientifically proven to be a serious disease. The skilled professionals at all our facilities specialize in therapies for drug and alcohol abuse, guaranteeing that our clients get the utmost levels of care. It’s time to end the needless struggling and take the first step towards obtaining sobriety by contacting at (757) 505-7102.
What Is Drug Abuse?
At a young age, drug dependency starts from a casual experiment; however, they soon realize that the drug amounts they are using, and how frequently they are taking it increases. When substance abuse surges in quantity and regularity, it becomes tougher to go without the drug. Subsequently, the addict fears the extremely nasty withdrawal symptoms. Our drug treatment center completely treats drug and alcohol addiction, which is the physical and psychological dependence that occurs from the abuse of legal and illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency is a result of repeated drug use that disrupts normal neuron function in the brain and hinders pleasure receptors. Drug abuse the only way to produce pleasure neurotransmitters.
- Psychological dependency takes longer to habit-form. The addict experiences stress and anxiety when he or she has to annul long-term relationships with drugs.
To treat addiction successfully and systematically, it is very important to cope with both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Addicts deserve an expert and loving staff, our treatment center can help stop their pain. Our treatment programs are so effective because they include:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step co-ops
- aftercare support
- lovely, plush, and reasonably priced accommodations
Each and every client’s particular needs are well documented while professionals design the successful-tailor-made treatment programs. Additionally, we make use of many medically-accepted, constructive, and reasonably-priced therapies to fulfill our clients’ various necessities; even many other facilities don’t meet those high standards.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the methodical process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of dependency
- participates in several types of psychotherapy and behavioral changes that help them come to terms with their issues
- analyze their underlying reasons for using
- train themselves to prevent relapses and temptation
Recovery intervention treatment, the team is made up of seasoned professionals that focus on each stage of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol screenings
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental issues and emotional trauma
- family education and therapy
- post-rehab support
How We Address Addiction Recovery
By blending inpatient and outpatient treatment, we can offer round the clock supervision with the freedoms necessary to promote social re-integration. While residing in stunning and comfy residential homes, clients participate in:
- group and individual psychotherapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other teambuilding activities
Our rehabilitation center‘s recovery specialists in the Chesapeake, VA area are available at (757) 505-7102 for additional information regarding treatment programs, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance dependency in general.