Call (757) 505-7102 to Get Help Immediately!
Drug abuse causes emotional, physical, financial, and professional suffering. For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Chesapeake, VA area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol. We support addicts in their efforts to end the dangerous cycle of substance abuse and gives them the opportunity to change their life for the better. Our treatment center helps people end their suffering so they can reach their goals of sobriety. Clients may or may not need detox therapies upon arriving, though everybody has access to:
- customized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- beautiful living facilities
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call (757) 505-7102 to speak with an addiction treatment expert, and start recovery as soon as possible!
Our Certified Rehabilitation Program
Although there are many different conventional and non-conventional ways to deal with drug and/or alcohol abuse, there are certain principles concerning drug and/or alcohol dependency rehabilitation that the majority of scientists, psychiatrists, and health care professionals agree upon. Most importantly, no single rehabilitation technique will work exactly the same for two different people. The success of somebody in therapy is typically determined by how specific their treatment plan is because even people that use the same drug don’t always benefit from the exact same kind of treatments. This means taking into account any legal, medical, psychological, vocational, or social issues that the patient might have. Our staff develops effective treatment plans that depend on precise observation and examination of the patient to determine the best approach for their recovery needs. The plans are also flexible enough to be regularly adjusted and corrected when needed to satisfy the patient’s changing needs. Many kinds of treatment are effective, and mental health care experts typically utilize a blend of:
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Kinds of Treatment Are Available?
The individual’s specific needs will determine the degree of rehabilitation that is most suitable. For example, a person who has been clean for many years, but has a relapse, will require a much different level of rehab than a person that has been continuously using for a while.
- Outpatient treatment typically occurs in health clinics, counselor’s offices, community health clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services. People taking part in outpatient treatment live at home and commute to daily rehab classes at a facility.
- Inpatient treatment usually occurs in hospitals or medical clinics, and offer detoxification and rehabilitation services. Although inpatient treatment is becoming much less commonplace, detox remains a process that needs to be medically supervised in a hospital or medical clinic. When hospitals or clinics only offer detoxification services, clients are urged to continue directly to our rehabilitation centers for the best results.
- The residential treatment combines the best parts of inpatient and outpatient care and is the kind of program treatment intervention addiction Patients go to the facility for treatment and daily support group meetings while living in upscale, residential accommodations. In this type of treatment, when clients eventually finish rehab they’ve relearned the way to properly address their problems, and are able to withstand the anxieties and temptations of life.
Better Hope Addiction Recovery Can Help
Drug and/or alcohol addiction is devious and makes people think they only have one option, but with the assistance of professionals and encouragement of friends and family, recovery is possible. Our facility treats all types of dependency problems, and treatment helps patients who suffer from additional mental or emotional problems as well. If you or someone you love is in the Chesapeake, VA area, and are in need of residential treatment give us a call at (757) 505-7102 today!