Find Treatment As Soon As Possible with Better Hope Addiction Recovery!
Dependency is an awful, miserable illness to struggle with and live through. Unfortunately there are countless of people who suffer from addiction to drugs and/or alcohol every day, and there are even more family members of addicts that suffer as well. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a treatment method to help those who suffer from substance dependency come to terms with their addiction, learn to identify and turn their back on from triggers that make them use, and live the life of recovery and healing. Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Virginia provides a wholesome, compassionate environment for addicts who wish to begin recovering from drug or alcohol dependency, and develops individualized, custom-made treatment plans to meet the physical, mental, social, medical, vocational, and emotional needs of each client that comes through their doors.
Better Hope Addiction Recovery’s Services
Mostly because of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ individuals and whole families largely tend to conceal problems with substance dependency from the outside world. This is a foreseeable response to addiction, but concealing problems with drug addiction often causes animosity and resentment among loved ones, friends, and the addict. Especially in these cases, an intervention can be the easiest way to persuade an addict to go into rehab. Addiction Rehab Center Chesapeake, VA strongly suggests the use of a psychologist, or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to guide the intervention itself. Interventions can be very important for everyone involved, and the benefits include:
- providing a safe environment
- help people to voice their fears and frustration
- persuading an addict to agree to treatment
Detox is another procedure that might be needed prior to rehab, and it is crucial to understand that detox won’t ‘cure’ an addict from their problems. As a first step to recovery, detox, or detoxification, can help the addict properly and swiftly withdraw from the substance(s) they’re dependent on, occasionally with assistance from prescribed medication. There are two commonly utilized kinds of detoxification:
- Social detoxification is a form of detox that takes place in a residential or outpatient care center, and generally involves coaching the addict through their withdrawal and readying them for rehab.
- Medically supervised detoxification (also known as medically supervised withdrawal) is a process that most often occurs in a hospital wing or clinical facility, and the addict’s withdrawal is supervised by a nurse or medical doctor for their health.
Detox rehabilitation programs offers either type of detox depending on the needs of the client. Addiction Rehab Center Chesapeake provides safe, practical rehabilitation for people at all stages of dependency, from individuals who have just begun to experience the effects of addiction, to people who have been chronically abusing drugs and/or alcohol for years. Their rehabilitation programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
For the most powerful and efficient treatment, recovery programs addiction assesses how debilitating the dependency is, any contributing mental components (like co-occurring disorders), and which path to recovery will be most effective for each and every individual client.
Find Help Now with Better Hope Addiction Recovery!
Clients of Alcohol Abuse Programs’ residential rehab programs can anticipate care that encompasses the most successful parts of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, like:
- 24-hour supervision and access to the medically team
- comfortable, home-like accommodations
- contact with real world situations and issues
Due to the fact that every client’s rehabilitation plans are custom-designed to be tailored to their specific requirements, no plan is the same as any other. Most often, however, clients will take part in the following (all from the comfort of a beautiful residential home):
- group or one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling techniques
- daily recovery support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
For additional information about drug addiction, interventions, detox, or rehab programs, please contact 757-251-9257 to talk to the recovery professionals at Better Hope Addiction Recovery!